Tusker house breakfast question

cmspacca

Earning My Ears
We have a 10:20 ressie for Donald's breakfast. The website lists the character breakfast until 10:30. Does anyone know how long the characters say after that 10:30 time. I don't want to pay for a character meal and then not have any characters.

Thanks!!

The characters will probably come visit your table soon after you sit down. Talk to your server to make sure you see them all. But, once they visit yours (and everyone else's) trable, they will leave, so they probably won't be there for the entire time you are there. But, they are usually good at making sure they visit everyone's table before leaving.

The good news is that if you hang around a bit, you can try the lunch buffet also.

We did not do this at Tusker House, but we usually book late breakfasts. And, all the characters came to the table after the "closing" time. I think they just stop seating people after a certain time, but still continue to provide food and characters.

Thank you for the information. I think that will be a good time for a late breakfast!

Like AirGoofy stated, this happened to us at another restaurant. No worries you will see all the characters. When it happened to us, we had the chance to see all the characters at once. Then they all hung out and played around with the 4 tables left! Enjoy your trip. We are trying Tusker House this time around for the first time.:banana:

We had a 10:20 breakfast there over Xmas. The characters were around--we saw them all--and the lunch menu does not start until 11:30 or maybe even later. Funny that Goofy actually stood and hung out with us for the longest I've ever had a character at any character breakfast do. The place was clearing out, so he was just kind of standing with us and teasing my kids. Mickey also came by for the regular visit and then again on his way out for the day. We had such a good experience that we've booked the same thing for July!

We had the same time 10:20am in October.

We saw all the characters and some even came to our table a second time. The restaurant was quiet and the food was starting to switch over near the end of our meal.

It was a good time to go. This year I got an early ADR, before the park opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter