Turkey and the whole family.... advice please

npierce25

Mouseketeer
So over Christmas, my SIL announced she would like the whole family to go to disney sometime next year..... there are 3 families... Me and DH and our DD who will be 11 for the trip. this will be my husbands 2nd trip, me and DD's 3rd. The next family is my husbands sister and her husband and their 2 kids, my nephew will be 6 and niece will be 3. and finally my mother and father in law. shes in her late 50's and him his mid 60's.

and we are considering going thanksgiving week..... that is kinda the only week that works.... are we crazy for considering this time..... is it that busy that its unbearable with good planning?

so let me know some hints and tips for traveling with multiple families, and enjoying turkey dinner with the mouse!

thanks!

multiple family planning can be difficult but not impossible. Once you agree on a date, get together and agree on specifics, and everything will go easier. May I suggest Liberty Tree Tavern for your holiday meal? They do a great family style holiday meal. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter