Trouble w/Dining # today...anyone else?

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
Hi! Just wondering if anyone else had trouble getting through to the disney dining number today. I actually don't need PS (yet), but I wanted to check to see what the messages sounded like for when I have to try for CRT soon. I tried several time and got a recording each time. ("We're sorry, the call cannot be completed as dialed...please check the number and try again"). I did check the number...in a book and on the disney website, so it was not the wrong number. :confused3 I hope nobody else had that problem, esp if they were trying for CRT!!

The second time i called this morning I recieved nothing but blank static. I can only assume I called right as they were going online. I immediately called back and got through with no problem. I called the (407) 939-3463 number and as soon as i heard the word "understanding" in the recording I hit #1 twice , A CM came onright away

thanks Grumpy Disney Dad....I'm glad you got through!! I just tried again (because it was bugging me, LOL!) and I did get through...so, who knows what happened earlier. (I just hope it doesn't happen on my "real" day!)
Have a great day! :flower:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
Hi! Just wondering if anyone else had trouble getting through to the disney dining number today. I actually don't need PS (yet), but I wanted to check to see what the messages sounded like for when I have to try for CRT soon. I tried several time and got a recording each time. ("We're sorry, the call cannot be completed as dialed...please check the number and try again"). I did check the number...in a book and on the disney website, so it was not the wrong number. :confused3 I hope nobody else had that problem, esp if they were trying for CRT!!

I tried to call last night at about 9:45 and got that message and then again at 7:45am and I still couldn't get through. the phone lines must be extremely busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter