Tripods in the park ?

WDWNext

Mouseketeer
This trip I took my tripod (thanks to the stroller).... but I did not use it anywhere but for the shows and fireworks.
Does anyone use it enough for pictures ? I would imagine you would have to spend some time to either get a family picture or have the family go ahead while you capture something etc....
I did not rush when I was on this trip but my pictures came like "just okay" with the DSLR, but I can't imagine using a tripod around for every picture or even most. Moreover it will chew up some serious touring time in the parks... no ?

How do you handle this ? I have promised myself that I will get better pics next time :)

Did you use the tripod all day long??? Most people only use them at night. Sometimes, when the family goes to bed, that's a pretty good time to head out on your own. Then you're not holding anyone up. And you can take your sweet sweet time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter