Trip Insurance for WDW trip then RCL cruise

PoohNFriends

DIS Veteran
Hi!
For our honeymoon we are doing a week long stay at WDW followed by a 7-night cruise on the new ship, Harmony of the Seas. I don't normally do trip insurance but considering it for this trip since it's longer and the cruise price tag is a little bit higher.
Has anyone bought trip insurance for something similar? Who did you go through? Can I put both parts of the trip on 1 policy?
Thanks for your help!

Yes, you can. We use World Nomads. We always get private insurance for our cruises just because a medical evacuation can be ridiculously expensive.

I would call one of the insurance clearinghouse places and let them fill in the forms for you for a quote. Much easier than trying to figure it out online. Use every non refundable amount of your cruise, and if you'll be adding more on know the timeframe for telling them about it to make sure it's covered.

I usually use Insuremytrip.com to check different companies. We used them for our WDW/RCCL cruise in February.

Has anyone ever heard of/purchased insurance for just the airline portion of the trip? I purchased insurance for our upcoming Allure of the Seas trip from RCCL. However, I booked my own
flights for (10) on JetBlue. Now, I am concerned about flight delays going home (hotel in FLL day before cruise). What if cruise is delayed, or customs slow, etc.....
We booked an 11am flight out of FLL, and now I am concerned about delays. Will any insurance cover that sort of delay or missed flight going home? Read a lot about flights delayed going TO
a cruise, but not FROM a cruise.
Thanks.

Has anyone ever heard of/purchased insurance for just the airline portion of the trip? I purchased insurance for our upcoming Allure of the Seas trip from RCCL. However, I booked my own
flights for (10) on JetBlue. Now, I am concerned about flight delays going home (hotel in FLL day before cruise). What if cruise is delayed, or customs slow, etc.....
We booked an 11am flight out of FLL, and now I am concerned about delays. Will any insurance cover that sort of delay or missed flight going home? Read a lot about flights delayed going TO
a cruise, but not FROM a cruise.
Thanks.
I haven't my I know when I checked online for my policy I did see policies that were for just airfare. Unfortunately I don't recall what company it was through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter