• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trick to searching rooms by different rates?

ST1TCH

Eagerly anticipating our next trip to the World
Maybe this is just me, but I'm getting quite frustrated with the disneyworld.com site in trying to search any room availability for a certain time period. The top of the page search seems locked to only the "up to 25%" discount and that gives limited availability. Currently it seems like I have to go all the way into a resort with availability under that and then click "room" and then I can go back and modify the search for different resorts to see those with just regular room availability. There should be a check box or drop down on the main search to choose those options IMO. Am I missing this somewhere?

I figured this out yesterday. Put in your dates. It does seem to search by the 25% off. Pick an available resort. When you get on there, there should be 3 buttons - one says room. one says package. and one is for the discount. Change to rooms. Then go to the top and choose view available resorts. I think I'm explaining that right. I was able to find some more availability for my dates, but decided to stay with ASMovies. Good luck!

I figured this out yesterday. Put in your dates. It does seem to search by the 25% off. Pick an available resort. When you get on there, there should be 3 buttons - one says room. one says package. and one is for the discount. Change to rooms. Then go to the top and choose view available resorts. I think I'm explaining that right. I was able to find some more availability for my dates, but decided to stay with ASMovies. Good luck!

That's the method I was trying to convey in my original post, probably didn't explain it well. Was asking if there's a better way.

Thanks for the info though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter