Trex Walkups

barbiecruiser

Mouseketeer
We cannot get a dinner reservation for ANY time on our DTD day. Sunday for dinner July 18th I believe. If we arrive at DTD around 3-4pm and put our name on a list, will there be an awful wait? If so is the wait around 3-4 hours or 1-2 hours. We dont mind waiting, but wouldnt want to have to wait till 9pm

THanks

Do you have a Safari card by chance? And who said they are full, Disney dining or did you call T-rex directly? IF you have NOT called T-rex I would try that. Disney has very limited times in their reservations system.

407-828-trex

407-828-8739

The safari card is good not only at Rainforest but at T-rex also. The benefits are the same and might be helpful with a long wait. Not helpful if everyone has the card also but you never know. We have used it with great sucess in Chicago and Animal Kingdom, we didnt really need it at our last T-rex visit.

See the above post - if all you've done is try to book through Disney, call them directly. They're not a Disney restaurant and only a small percentage of their tables can be booked through Disney.

The safari card is good not only at Rainforest but at T-rex also. The benefits are the same and might be helpful with a long wait. Not helpful if everyone has the card also but you never know. We have used it with great sucess in Chicago and Animal Kingdom, we didnt really need it at our last T-rex visit.

Well where were you when I asked that question? :goodvibes :upsidedow

My wife and I took a last-minute trip in August 2009. Originally we weren't going to have a sit-down meal, but we decided to enjoy a nicer meal on our last day there. Since we were at SSR, I called Disney Dining and tried to get us in anywhere in DTD. No luck.

When we walked over to DTD, we walked by many of the sit-down restaurants. We walked into the "booked" T-REX and it was EMPTY. Fulton's... EMPTY. Rainforest Cafe... EMPTY! This was a lunch time, but still.

I don't think Disney Dining does same-day reservations at non-Disney restaurants, but we were really surprised at how empty the DTD establishments were. We literally could have walked in to any of them for a meal.

I doubt the same would be true for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter