Tree of Life Figurine

magicbob

DIS Veteran
I didn't see where there was a forum specifically devoted to shopping/souvenirs, so hopefully, this is a good place to post this question.

Is anyone aware of availability of a Tree of Life statuette/figurine. I'm looking for something that's about 6-12" tall, could be ceramic or resin. I've searched online and found an image of something like what I'm looking for (pictured below), but I cannot find it or anything similar for sale anywhere.

1_e0ad37a5ac57e46fe026d95952f49732.jpg

Is there anything similar currently being produced? I'm hoping to find something for under $100. I know there is the plastic "monorail" version and the "adventure playset," but I'm looking for something a little less "toy-like." If anyone can point me in the direction of a source for something like this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I guess there's nothing out right now, but I'll keep looking. I'm a little surprised something like this is not a standard item at one of the AK gift shops (didn't see anything when I was there in January). I would actually like something with slightly more detail on the tree (obviously, it's not going to be an exact replica), but any similar figurine would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter