• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Traveling with others

We used to go with a large group 20-30 people but those were the times when it was initially just MK and Epcot and then the studios.

Basically we would all go to the same Park, sometimes not but then do our own thing. Most of us would meet up back at the resort mid day as well. A few times there were meals but it was who ever wanted to go.

4 yrs ago my sister came with us. We went for 10 days, she only went for 4 or 5. We pretty much did park time together, we did one sit down on arrival day. We had a pool day and they went to the park that day. My sister didn't care, she just followed my lead as to where to go. She is coming with us next year too.

We have traveled with others before, but we basically approached it like - here's our plan, follow if you want, or don't. We did make sure to book a meal together but that was it.

We are not going to compromise our plans for someone else, and we let that be known from the beginning. Setting expectations is key.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter