Transportation question

MomlvsGoofy

Mouseketeer
If I don't go on the Dis bus from the Swan how do I book the Disney bus from the Pop? Not sure which way I am going to do this yet. What time does this bus get to the Ship? :confused3

Pretty sure you'd need to add Disney transfers to your reservation. Probably before it was paid in full.

As for timing, I haven't got a clue. I seem to remember being there before the Disney buses last year.

I seem to remember that the DCL transfers to/from the port do not service all of the Disney Resorts.
I'm also not sure about when you can add transfers- if you are paid in full there may be restrictions for the DCL bus.

Best thing to do is to contact Dreams and ask what your options are from Pop.

If you have to move to another resort to get the DCL bus, you might as well move to the Swan for the DIS bus.

ok, just trying to get all of this worked out today so I can finish paying for the cruise. Transportation is the last thing to figure out.

You can arrange DCL transfers from the Pop if you like. DCL transfers can be added to your cruise reservation up until 3 days prior to your sail date. If you add them after your reservation is paid in full DCL requires you pay for the transfers when they are added.

If you want to add transfers to your podcast cruise you can email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I would be happy to assist you with those.

I have a dumb question: If I take a cab from the Pop to the Swan how far is it and is it easy to get a cab from the hotel? I would really like to go with DU but not real sure where everything is. Also once I get to the Swan will I have to take my luggage to breakfast with me or is there a place to hold it?

I have a dumb question: If I take a cab from the Pop to the Swan how far is it and is it easy to get a cab from the hotel? I would really like to go with DU but not real sure where everything is. Also once I get to the Swan will I have to take my luggage to breakfast with me or is there a place to hold it?

It's 2.3 miles according to Google maps. I'd say maybe it's a $10 cab fare.

Sharon, I've taken cabs before from the All Stars, it was real easy. Since I'll be at the POP next month, I'll check it out for you and let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter