Trail's End in March

kingpinpearce

A Cappella Guy, Disney Fan
After months of reading these boards and reading about all of the "hard gets" - the hardest get that I've honestly had is Trails End Restaurant for breakfast/brunch. Trip is March 13-17. Is there something I'm missing or is this restaurant a typical hard get? I couldn't even get it at 180 day for breakfast before our trip home.

Insight appreciated. Thanks!

After months of reading these boards and reading about all of the "hard gets" - the hardest get that I've honestly had is Trails End Restaurant for breakfast/brunch. Trip is March 13-17. Is there something I'm missing or is this restaurant a typical hard get? I couldn't even get it at 180 day for breakfast before our trip home.

Insight appreciated. Thanks!
I found that to be true of a few ADRs we wanted, Garden Grill and Captain's Grille...
Then suddenly they popped up at maybe my 160 day and 150 day. I dont think they always release the dates at 180 days for whatever reason. Also, TE may be going down for refurb during that time.
Keep checking, it will probably pop up. I know it's a pain, but it does happen this way...

I don't think it's a refurb because there are dinnertime ressies available that week. I'll certainly keep checking both on .com and in the March thread, once our lazy admin puts it up. :earboy2::earboy2::earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter