Trader Sam's parking

tinytilly

Earning My Ears
I'm getting conflicting information about Trader Sam's parking. I've seen that they will validate 3 hours if you park at the Disneyland hotel but not the Simba lot. But the DL website about hotel validation doesn't have Trader Sam's as one that validates. I've seen that you can park at Simba lot, go to WOD and buy a $20 gift card and they will validate 3 hours after the first hour for $10, then use that gift card towards your meal. That is always an option but I'd prefer to park at the hotel if that's still an option. Does anyone have knowledge about this from a recent trip? Thanks!

We've never had a problem getting 3 hours of parking at DLH for dining at Trader Sam's and the other DLH restaurants for that matter.

We've never had a problem getting 3 hours of parking at DLH for dining at Trader Sam's and the other DLH restaurants for that matter.
Perfect! When was the last time you went? I haven't seen anything about it in a year so I don't know if they changed it.

If you park at Garden Walk, the first hour is free and $4- every hour after. You can walk across the street and grab the Disneyland bus, also free and get dropped off right near Downtown Disney. Just walk through DTD to Trader Sam's. Just an idea.

They won't pay for Simba, they told us to park at the Disneyland hotel last time we were there
That's what I've heard. When was the last time you were there? I might just have to call them to check since we have a reservation within hours of getting off the plane.

That's what I've heard. When was the last time you were there? I might just have to call them to check since we have a reservation within hours of getting off the plane.
2 months ago, we tried to get parking paid but...they wont not do it since we were at the Simba lot.....pretty dam stupid if you ask me

If you park at Garden Walk, the first hour is free and $4- every hour after. You can walk across the street and grab the Disneyland bus, also free and get dropped off right near Downtown Disney. Just walk through DTD to Trader Sam's. Just an idea.
We used to use Garden Walk for park parking all the time. Even with the shuttle to the parks, it is a trek to get to Trader Sams. Google says 0.5 miles to get from Garden Walk parking to the Toy Story shuttle, and then another 0.8 miles from where the shuttle drops off to Trader Sams.

2 months ago, we tried to get parking paid but...they wont not do it since we were at the Simba lot.....pretty dam stupid if you ask me
Agreed! And the work around to get parking validated there still costs you $10! We will try the Disneyland Hotel. I prefer that because we might still have our luggage with us unless we have time to drop it at the hotel first. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter