• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trade in single-day tickets to help pay for passes?

Purrrrfecta

A little crazy cat named Lorelei
Can anyone tell me if you can use your unused single-day tickets to upgrade to a hopper pass?

I know you can do it if you have a hopper pass and you want to upgrade for an annual pass etc. , but I was wondering if it would be possible to apply the cost of the day ticket towards a hopper pass.

I believe that any can be upgraded, the credit is for price paid not the current prices so sometimes it's best to use the pass instead of upgrading.

Yes, you sure can . The only time we would say that it was best not to do that is if it were a hopper pass going to another hopper, not cost effective. But a single day, non hopper to an annual would be a good move, IMHO. :)

..upon how many days are left on the old hopper, as well as how days you are planning to purchase. We have one day left on our passes from Nov (2001) and we are returning again in July. What we really would like to purchase is a 4-day plus, but since that is not available, we will be trading ours in for the 5-day plus. We will only have time for 5 days at WDW parks and we really wanted to visit BB (we've NEVER been to a water park). Unfortunately, we cannot simply purchase a 5-day because time will not allow us to visit parks for 5 days, plus another day set aside for a water park. It makes more sense for our family to turn our passes in and get whatever credit we can. I guess each situation is different. (our last "free" day is going to be spent at IOA, so there are no more days to visit parks, plus, with the 5-day + pass, we also get a choice of PL or DQ!!)

Originally posted by kimmar067
..(our last "free" day is going to be spent at IOA, so there are no more days to visit parks, plus, with the 5-day + pass, we also get a choice of PL or DQ!!)
DisneyQuest is NOT included as a Plus option of a 5 day PHP, sorry. Your only choices now are BB, TL, WWoS, or PI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter