TR(tdl/sdl/hkdl)-> This Is Where Your Dream Begins; A New World in Every Chapter. COMPLETED 12/8!!!

I am in LOVE with your parade/show photos! :lovestruc

WDW Jungle cruise did not impress us, so we skipped it in Japan. But now I'm very interested! Another "must try" for the next time! :)

Love your trip report. That Disney hotel looked amazing and then you started posting parade pictures. It all looks fabulous. I LOVE the Stitch popcorn bucket and the vlog is fabulous. I cried watching it. I so want to go to the Asian parks someday.

Hey all! I just wanted to give you a little update as to why I've COMPLETELY disappeared over the past month!!

A few weeks back, I was in the midst of transferring things to a memory card so Abby could start working on her blogs when my computer turned black and wouldn't turn back on! I took it into the apple store, where they fixed one part, but said the hard drive was completely shot. Another store said it would be $600 and up to a month for them to replace/back up/repair the hard drive.

Naturally, EVERYTHING was on that computer and not backed up at all...

I did have the original trip report stuff all on my phone, but naturally, the day after my laptop died, my phone also died....and hadn't been backed up to i cloud in nearly a year...resulting in literally everything being gone.

IF I can find a way to get the stuff off my hard drive for cheaper, I will continue the trip report, if not, no such luck. So...hold in there for a little while!!

Oh no that's terrible. I'm so looking forward to seeing Disney in the different countries. I hope they can get you up and running soon.

Oh, gosh, that is terrible :( I'm so sorry!!!

When we were in Disney World over Christmas, I dropped my phone getting off Rock'n Rollercoaster and they still haven't found it :( Somehow Google photos was saving my pictures in the background without me ever knowing, so I was able to access the pictures that way even though my Verizon Cloud was actually full and hadn't backed up in months.

I hope you're able to get all your pictures back!!

That is really terrible :( and a lot of money and then they probably can't tell you for sure if they can restore everything:(

It happened to me once too and I would suggest to write down now as many details as you can remember from your trip. Then in years from now, you might not have the pictures for your memory, but you will have an abbreviated trip report for yourself.

Fingers crossed they can fix it!

This is very upsetting :( I was really enjoying the report. At least you still have the pictures you posted to social media :(

I am so sorry to hear this! I can see losing photos of the magical trip of a lifetime would be heartbreaking. I hope you will get everything back!

Oh no that's terrible. I'm so looking forward to seeing Disney in the different countries. I hope they can get you up and running soon.

Oh, gosh, that is terrible :( I'm so sorry!!!

When we were in Disney World over Christmas, I dropped my phone getting off Rock'n Rollercoaster and they still haven't found it :( Somehow Google photos was saving my pictures in the background without me ever knowing, so I was able to access the pictures that way even though my Verizon Cloud was actually full and hadn't backed up in months.

I hope you're able to get all your pictures back!!

Oh no!!! That's awful! Thinking good thoughts that you get it all back.

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

That is really terrible :( and a lot of money and then they probably can't tell you for sure if they can restore everything:(

It happened to me once too and I would suggest to write down now as many details as you can remember from your trip. Then in years from now, you might not have the pictures for your memory, but you will have an abbreviated trip report for yourself.

Fingers crossed they can fix it!

This is very upsetting :( I was really enjoying the report. At least you still have the pictures you posted to social media :(

Hey again all!! First off just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words and sticking with me despite complications!

I've bought a super cheap, refurbished laptop for life purposes, and so I could edit pics from our WDW trip, so I'll be on the disboards a lot more now!

I LUCKILY, had managed to edit all my photos and get them up to Flickr before the computer crashed. I also still had all the original unedited ones on the memory cards! So pictures are still all good. The trip report however, we're still gonna have to wait a bit, life's been super busy so I havent' been able to call around to get some prices on getting my data recovered. If I can do that, I will continue this report, if not, then I'll call it closed.

For now, still in progress, and HERE! Check out our Shanghai Disneyland Vlog, made by Abby!

I'm in charge of the HKDL one, so it probably won't be up for a while, since I don't have a movie editing program on this crap laptop lol!!

I MIGHT be doing a quick trip report from our last trip to WDW, so I'll link that here if I do end up doing it!

THANK YOU for all being wonderful! I hope your spring's are going fantastic and that the weather is starting to warm up!

Y'ALL!!! I AM CRYING HAPPY TEARS!!
I was clearing out my email today, and managed to find MOST of my typed up trip report updates hiding in a folder in there! I am MISSING the updates from the last few days at Tokyo Disney, so I'm currently working on getting those completed (as I DO still have the notes. we'll see what I'm able to pull up) Aside from that, I've got everything through Shanghai Disneyland, and will be able to kinda throw together the ending based off more of a summary! I do still have the chance to recover my hard drive of my old computer, but we'll see what I can manage with this!!
SO!!! HERE COMES THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF TOKYO DISNEY SEA!

ETA: I have NO idea what most of the pics from the first part of the TR aren't working. I've linked them through facebook, so maybe that's why? I clicked on one to "reopen in new tab" and it said "url signature expired" Thoughts on what this might mean? I'm so freaking confused and irked that now the tr pics aren't working...

In case you were wondering where we were off to next, my inner mermaid DESPARATELY NEEDED TO BE SATISFIED, so we were back over to Mermaid Lagoon! (sorry if any of these pictures are repeats…)

15056495_10157861764005360_876417614186409307_n.jpg

When you first enter the Lagoon, you see Triton in his little shell/clam mobile(?bahahaha) that he rides into Ariel's concert at the beginning of the movie, and are lead under the sea into an indoor playground of BEAUTY
15037207_10157861764015360_3860026126817648770_n.jpg

I obviously HAD to go find my true love, so we opted out of the rides first, and headed into the literal playground that is Ariel's Grotto!

media_set

14650756_10157776538300647_4540333574394232157_n.jpg

Why Eric, run away with you? This is all so….sudden…

(that was the caption I posted the pic with to which my Mom replied "NO RUNNING AWAY" lol)

14650645_10157655454485360_5365092125961275053_n.jpg

The Grotto has LOTS of neat stuff all hidden in there, Chi told us about a hidden Chip (from BATB) somewhere and "hot or cold" directed us until we found it. I did take a picture, but again…my photos are gone….waaaahhh!! You'll have to see if you can find it when you're there!

15181177_10157861764170360_830201707407117547_n.jpg

We ventured through the rest of the playground, bouncing between some stuff, having a good old time, and spent only a TEENY bit of time exploring the rest of Mermaid Lagoon. Chi suggested we pull a fast pass for Ariel's Concert, which we agreed to (I had read online to skip it, but if Chi said to do it, we were gonna do it lol). And of COURSE we ventured into the gift shop! They sold the Little Mermaid shirts that were the same as the Aladdin ones here, so Kara & I both picked up one, and we stared longingly at all the other merchandise we wanted! Here I also picked up a pair of Rapuznel Shoe Ornament earrings for my bestie Amanda! (They're the same as the Xmas tree ornaments, but obviously much smaller!)

The four of us were starting to get hungry around this point, and we knew we wanted to eat over at the Arabian Coast! The Cashbah Food Court had a bunch of different options, and looks just like the marketplace inside, again, we were BLOWN away by all the theming in DisneySea!

14713790_10157776538315647_2487928995768945896_n.jpg

We all got different kinds of curry, I got the trio that had a bit of everything, and a salad, because GIRL NEEDS HER VEGETABLES! (this seemed to be an ONGOING thing in Japan…) We all really enjoyed our lunch, it was SUPER good, and really filling without leaving us feeling OVERSTUFFED! We had a nice chat about Chi's interview for WDW (she arrives so soon now!) and discussed what else we wanted to do for the rest of the day. We also roped in a cast member to take a group picture of all of us!

14671148_10157776540445647_6081983534808985846_n.jpg

Chi's on the right, next to me (chances are she'll be making a guest appearance in our May WDW trip report since she'll be down there by then!)

With our bellies full, we started to slowly head back to the front of the park, where Kara was promptly distracted by Aquatopia! It's a trackless water ride, where you're seated 2 in a ride vehicle, and it spins you around the water, threatens that you'll get wet, and such. It was super random, but we laughed a lot and had a good time, can't say I'd wait a long time for it though. I'm pretty sure this was one of the occasions that the CM's thought Kara & I were NOT with the other 2 based off skin color, bahahahah #awks

Post ride, it was time to definitely head to the Mediterranean Harbor, we had a VERY IMPORTANT DATE WITH SOME VERY IMPORTANT VILLAINS! We grabbed a decent spot, surrounded by not to heavy crowds about 30 mins prior to show time. It was starting to get MUCH warmer now, especially standing in the sunshine, so I ended up back in my tank top & took the time to google where the frozen beer I'd read about was! Luckily, it was RIGHT beside us, so I ducked off to get one (spoiler alert, they sell them in the Japan pavilion in Epcot too..)
14731139_10157776538400647_4177807222730995554_n.jpg

The foam is the frozen part, which tasted GROSS by itself, I think mainly because when you see something like that, your brain is hardwired to think it's like, ice cream or whipped cream…yeah…it doesn't taste like that lol! When you got a bit of the foam gone and got to the beer with it, it was rather delicious, and it kept the beer NICE and cold! Kara and I ended up sharing the drink. Chi also pointed up to the Miracosta behind us to point out a bride watching from the window!
15037103_10157861764190360_1270312058237225523_n.jpg

The wedding packages in TDR all have provided dresses, this one's clearly inspired by Belle. But enough about princesses, it was time to experience some TRUE DISNEY ROYALTY OUT ON THE HARBOR! The loop music scratched like a record, and then got SUPER intense, and I'm gonna throw in a link to the show here:

Last edited:
Show link/soundtrack link
-> soundtrack link, to add a bit of intensity to the update

15134599_10157861764345360_8664687961518426192_n.jpg

14440630_10157861764540360_3472311703877678341_n.jpg

15171005_10157861765515360_6185744239017126296_n.jpg

The show begins with the Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Jafar, Maleficent, and Hades each on their own barge (which is beautifully themed after their costumes) and after the little song intro, Mickey and the gang pop up, all dressed like villains too!

IMG_9871 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
15055702_10157861765560360_547280717111957084_n.jpg

It's been a while since I've watched it, so I can't remember EXACTLY when, but there are dancers, each themed to each of the Villains, who are all out in front of the water/on the various stages dancing along as well.

15135768_10157861764405360_4105584263780998922_n.jpg

15178943_10157861764475360_5102130551182920113_n.jpg

31089821551_0c9c01608e_z.jpg
IMG_9830[/url] by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr[/img]

IMG_9840 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

15178046_10157861765000360_5211847307345560421_n.jpg
There's a little song portion for some of the villains to take the individual lead, and Then, as we near the end of the show, Malificient moves from the top of her float, and GODDAMN URSULA LEGIT RISES UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND HER TENTACLES COME OUT OF THE SIDES OF THE BARGE AND SINGS WHAT I CAN ONLY ASSUME IS POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS.

IMG_9855 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

15094373_10157861765635360_8566033372060673072_n.jpg

It was literally the most magnificent thing in the world.

15036722_10157861765655360_1878467368011595511_n.jpg

Though we were a wee bit obsessed with Evil Queen, and that was only going to get worse as the trip went on lol.

IMG_9942 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

There's a bit more of some intense dancing/singing, including a nod to the Crystal Wish show "when your heart makes a wish" in there, and the barges do a final circle around the bay, with al the fur characters up on Malificient's. As the show ended, I just turned aroudn to Chi (as it's one of her favorite shows) just COMPLETELY in awe/shock. Like, guys, the show was FREAKING INCREDIBLE, it was super intense, super villain-ey, and just ALL AROUND SO AMAZING! I was SO freaking happy that we'd managed to get a trip that fell over halloween and thus got to see the show. It was just MY FAVORITE. I had a NEW DREAM goal for a role in a Disney show, like, this is my motivation to get to the gym more often baahahha!!

With our minds just simply blown from the show, Chi pointed out that now would be the best time to check for some characters, and as we lucked out, Jasmine was out adventuring through the marketplace. (Aladdin was too, but they meet separately) so we started with Jasmine.
14568236_10157655454335360_8110471564742906094_n.jpg

She was super sweet, and very interactive with us. She asked where we were from, and commented that that was a very long magic carpet ride, and wondered if we'd seen the Genie around anywhere. I said I could potentially see him over by the carousel but we decided it was an imposter since he was looking rather purple. The weather had warmed up nicely, so it seemed like a perfect time for an ice cream snack!

14670754_10157655454235360_7662773602748807177_n.jpg

Kara obviously got that one, Chi and I got the seasalt ice cream sandwich that shaped like a shell, super cute, and all delicious. We spent some time enjoying the sunshine and watching Aladdin's meet and greet while we finished out treats before we crossed lands again to meet my favorite prince!

14642213_10157776538340647_5502123002865006161_n.jpg

He asked where we sailed from, commenting that that must have been a COLD boat ride, and asked if we'd seen Ariel yet on our explorations, then saying that she was super pretty, and we should probably go see her. CUTE!

We headed inside the lagoon again to watch King Triton's Conert! There was no picture taking or videoing allowed, so you'll have to do with my explaining lol. The show basically follows the plot of the beginning of the movie, with a concert Ariel's late to, and then she comes out and "swims" above the audience while she "sings" songs from the movie. The songs were all in Japanese, so It was interesting to see how much of the words you REALLY knew! Now, despite hearing not so great reviews on the dis/other areas about this show, I HIGHLY recommend it. The visuals are STUNNING, the effects are super cool, and it made Kara & I both want to promptly start training in aerial harness/silks work! Bahaha!

Kara & I weren't really sure on what else to do, so the four of us just kinda circled through the park, exploring some of the stuff we'd missed before, or had rushed through to get somewhere else!
14671163_10157655454030360_8973222061146968389_n.jpg

Along the streets of New York area, we did happen to follow along some Aristocats and spot Cruella on their way in from mingling with guests, and of course, stopped for some more Green Alien Mochi! Chi then suggested we try to do standby for Big Band Beat! Now, this was something that due to reviews/what I'd heard online, I was okay skipping, but, again, Chi clearly knows more than I do, and we had open time, so why not?! Big Band Beat usually runs off a lottery system, and it was running that day, but you can choose to watch standby and view the show from the upper balcony, which was totally fine with us!

Again, this show doesn't allow any recording or pictures inside (I could find some Mermaid stuff on YouTube, but nothing but the soundtrack of BBB).

The show starts off with "It Don't Mean a thing, without that swing" classic jazz number, lots of FLAPPERS, LOTS OF BALLROOM, AND GUYS THEY EVEN GODDAMN DID THE QUICKSTEP I NEARLY FREAKING CRIED.

There's live singing, dancing, Mickey joins along and PLAYS THE DRUMS AND TAP DANCES, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy(?) and maybe Donald(?) pop up to join in on the adventures, and IT WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING I KID YOU NOT! Kara and I were just COMPLETELY blown away. I mean, obvs we both love all things theatrical, but like, I'm OBSESSED with that jazz, Fosse, flapper, scene. The moment the dancers started quickstepping though, that was the moment I truly lost it, it's my all time favorite ballroom/latin dance to watch or do, and I've NEVER seen it in something like this. Needless to say, we were SO thankful that Chi had brought us in there!

Due to reading other trip reports, I knew where I wanted to watch Fantasmic; there's a little wall over to the right side of the harbor, you can sit on it, and everyone has to sit that's in front of you. I told Chi I wanted to sit there for Fant, because, well, then we could SIT, and not have to worry about not being able to see as much as if we'd sat in front of it. We saved some spots, and split off in 2's to find food, which is where Kara & I ran into some problems….Tokyo Disney REALLY doesn't do "to go" containers. Most of their QS's had real plates, and no other option…..Kara & I had gone into a QS restaurant right beside where we were watching (and where I'd gotten the frozen beer ealier) and got some pizza's, which we shoved in our faces as fast as humanly possible. We then switched out with the other 2 and they (obviously knowing the park better than us) returned shortly with sandwiches in take away containers (it was from somewhere on the NY area, I'm not sure where, but some places will serve cardboard while others do the real plate thing).

Shortly after we were all fed and satisfied, it was time for the show to begin, I was SUPER excited as I'd watched the show online before, and knew it was just simply incredible, but also it had been a while, so I was probably due for some surprises!

15171005_10157861765815360_1922940723015537967_n.jpg

15073534_10157861765895360_8278435470779636272_n.jpg

The show obviously follows the same plot line, but with some variable differences. In one scene, all 3 of us knew what was coming, or had clued in quicker, and all looked toward Kara, knowing that Stitch was HER FAVORITE character. She noticed us all looking at her and it took a moment before she realized that her love of a little alien was on top of the sorcerer's hat, and FREAKED OUT!
15109512_10157861765885360_3714165471519901234_n.jpg

It was the cutest thing of the day, and Chi was quick to point out that Angel would be spinning around the bay soon too, and you can even hear Kara going "OH MY GOD!" in the vlog when Angel zips by, bahaha!

15056317_10157861765965360_3290735189480182186_n.jpg

Luckily, Malificient is defeated, and all things good are returned, and the royalty comes out to celebrate! We were on the side of the Harbour with Aladdin & Jasmine. There are three(?) barges of characters, and from where we were, we saw like, 1.5 worth of them, we never saw Aurora or Ariel despite knowing they were both in the show, simply because of timing lol.

15073312_10157861766025360_9193248634506730277_n.jpg

15181349_10157861766360360_2633025865161941228_n.jpg

Kara was simply swimming with the happy thought that her Agrabae's were in day & night parade in DL, in Fantasmic, and EVEN HAD THEIR OWN LAND. Clearly Tokyo did something right for her, bahahah.
IMG_0071 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
You can kinda get a gist of the barges/a more zoomed out look on the show there! Another hilarious moment was right at the end (which we just watched to get the emotional effect of dreams coming true, and imagination and all) Mickey's at the top of the hat, simply LIVING, and all the pyro's going off; well, in Florida, I'm used to him popping down from the top of the mountain, and when he disappears, there's a big "dun dun dun POP" and like, it's a super obnoxious, loud, hurts the ears type sound, so I was 10000% prepared for it, plugging my ears & Chi just started laughing and was all "don't worry, we don't have that here" and it was just hilarious that she knew EXACTLY what I was doing lol!

14731228_10157776540335647_1798210915293355455_n.jpg

So, thoughts on the show? Definitely the best of the 3 resorts that have the show. I haven't seen DLR's version since I was 7, and it was THE GREASTEST THING CHILD ME COULD HAVE EVERY SEEN, so when I first saw WDW's I was a little underwhelmed. Now to me, WDW's is good, I live for the princess unit, and the last minute. Kara enjoys both, and has seen DLR's more recent than me. I THINK she prefer's WDW because they have the Poca unit instead of Peter Pan, which is what she prefers.

BUT.

TOKYO.

WOW.

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WOW.
Tokyo's just takes the other shows and blows them out of the water, they truly do with most shows, and this was no other. I absolutely loved the inclusion of characters we may not see in other ones, and how it was similar but different. I also LOVE the lyrics," carried away, to a place where dreams come true/imagination, imagination/follow your dreams/imagination, catch a ride upon a moonbeam/imagination/we are swept away this night" ESPECIALLY the "imagination, follow your dreams" part, like, you just know that everyone who's out on that barge dancing their hearts out to those lyrics truly has followed their dreams, they've worked their butts off to get where they are today, and it's just inspirational to work on your own dreams a little bit harder.

Ugh

#feels

The park wasn't closed just yet, and Kara & I desperately wanted to get some nighttime photos of the areas, especially since they'd be more empty now with Fantasmic over.
IMG_0089 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

15181376_10157861766515360_5528262125822208084_n.jpg

As we were over near Mermaid Lagoon is when the fireworks started going off. Tokyo doesn't really do much, there's just some fireworks shot off almost, between the parks, with music pumped in, and it's a short show. Sky High Wishes uses the same song as the 15th anniversary show, slowed down, and with some movie medley's thrown into the middle. It was a cute show, but nothing to write home about.(and totally watchable from wherever you were in the parks)
15135768_10157861766555360_5668832608972157884_n.jpg

IMG_0101 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_0103 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_0110 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
We crossed the bridge over into Kara's land next.
15073457_10157861766960360_5793920175515408985_n.jpg

15109347_10157861767055360_8389338446932987287_n.jpg

IMG_0118 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_0120 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

The two of the ports out of the way, we ended up taking the long way back around to Scrooge McDuck's aka, the main Duffy merchandise store, where I found finally pick up Gelatoni!

IMG_0129 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
IMG_0130 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr

The halloween displays were extra kawaii!

With the loop of the park done, it was time to call it a night, and back to the front of the park we went
15078719_10157861767230360_7088548951003931314_n.jpg

IMG_0137 by Katt mccluskey, on Flickr
But of course, WE COULDN'T LEAVE WITHOUT A SELFIE!

14590385_10157776540480647_4621057451823368076_n.jpg

We thanked Chi again for the presents, and them both for the company and playing tour guide for the day, and said our goodnights. They headed off to Maihama Station, while we headed off to the bus to find our way home!

It was truly surreal to experience DisneySea, as it's just 100% original, not modelled after any other park, and just has such a unique and amazing design to it. It completely impressed us and left us in awe of it's beauty. Both Kara & I WISH we had taken more photos of it's beauty, but hey, it's an excuse to go back!

I am super late to the party but enjoying your TR immensely - this sounds like quite the adventure! Though, I must say, as the father to two daughters one of my first reactions was "Who is this Dante and can he be trusted?!?!?!"

Disney Sea looks amazing! Seems like a lot of amazing shows (always love the focus you put on the performers' faces in your pictures - I think that has caused me to notice that more as well when I am in the parks ... hit me when we saw FoF for the first time this past trip, noticing the dancers' faces more than anything else)

Looking forward to the rest of your report - especially when you get to Hong Kong as that is the only one I have been to so interested in your reaction to it (the park and the city)

I am super late to the party but enjoying your TR immensely - this sounds like quite the adventure! Though, I must say, as the father to two daughters one of my first reactions was "Who is this Dante and can he be trusted?!?!?!"

Disney Sea looks amazing! Seems like a lot of amazing shows (always love the focus you put on the performers' faces in your pictures - I think that has caused me to notice that more as well when I am in the parks ... hit me when we saw FoF for the first time this past trip, noticing the dancers' faces more than anything else)

Looking forward to the rest of your report - especially when you get to Hong Kong as that is the only one I have been to so interested in your reaction to it (the park and the city)

YAY! Glad you found your way over here!!
Bahahahahha!!!! Yeah, we were a little wary with it being our first BNB experience ,and a little weirded out when we realized we'd ALL be staying in the room, thank goodness Dante ended up being awesome and a wonderful host! We were glad to know he was American too, before we went...though that doesn't necisarily confirm safety lol!!

IT'S AMAZING!! Disney Sea truly is a one of a kind experience, I miss it so much!!! Awee!! Thank you!!! That's awesome!! I feel like people always focus on the royalty and don't give the dancers as much credit as they deserve!

Hahah!!! It'll be a while til then, though I'm hoping I can do it justice, having no notes from that part will definitely make it harder to remember!

I'm so glad you were able to find your report updates!

I was a bad Dis-er and didn't pull quotes, but:

Daisy's fur and lashes on the villain float:lovestruc
I love that picture so much!!

DisneySea is gorgeous. I love how unique the whole park is.

Hooray for Gelatoni...so cute!!

Those shows sound amazing! I kind of love that they don't allow photo or video recording, because it can be so distracting when you're trying to watch and someone has a freaking iPad up in the air. On the other hand, I'd love to see pictures and it's super sad. I can't make up my mind, lol!!

Realized I never replied to these before!! Sorry!!

DisneySea sounds amazing!! Loved seeing all your photos! Sounds like such a fun day so far.
It WAS AMAZING!!! Seriously such a unique and incredible park!! Thank you!!

I love reading this thread!!! I am sorry you did not find any Chandu merchandise. I have a stuffed Chandu that sits by my bed - I got him 2 years ago at Disney Sea. Was hoping to get another one as well as some more Chandu-related stuff. He is definitely my favorite character there! We run when the park opens right to Sindbad and usually have the ride to ourselves for about 30 minutes before anyone else comes - we get either 4 or 5 rides in consecutively all by ourselves - love it!!!

Thank you!! Glad you're here!! Awee!! So cute!! I've seen some people get the Chandu face backpack (like the Duffy one) in the past 2 years or so, but that's about all Ive seen for merch!! It's such a good ride!!

I am in LOVE with your parade/show photos! :lovestruc

WDW Jungle cruise did not impress us, so we skipped it in Japan. But now I'm very interested! Another "must try" for the next time! :)

Thank you!!! Mainly just Kara's for now, but mine pop up in the next few updates finally lol!!
Hahaha!!!! Yeah, its definitely not one of my favorite rides, I've only had about 2 of like, 15 in WDW actually entertian me, I usually get bored, but it was great to experience Tokyo's!

Love your trip report. That Disney hotel looked amazing and then you started posting parade pictures. It all looks fabulous. I LOVE the Stitch popcorn bucket and the vlog is fabulous. I cried watching it. I so want to go to the Asian parks someday.

Thank you!!! Glad you're here & enjoying!!! The hotel was beautiful!! Aweee!! It really was AMAZING!! I'm super sad it seems that Tokyo is getting a new parade next year for the 35th, we're not sure whether it will run like a special event or if it's replacing Happiness is Here, which makes us sad! lol! Thank you so much!! It's my favorite Vlog that we've made!! The Asian parks are incredible, they're on a whole other level compared to the States!

That looks like Little Mermaid heaven!

My god I would love to see that Villains show! The costumes are amazing! And I just watched the video you linked and that intro song is EVERYTHING!

It sounds like you saw some really fun shows! Especially Fantasmic!

Beautiful nighttime shots!

Gelatoni!! I hope they start selling him at WDW one day.

I am so so happy that you found your notes and are able to continue with this report. It's just so different and since I will probably never get there I just love hearing all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter