Tower of Terror - what's going on?

Figment1990

DIS Veteran
Anyone there now who could shed some light onto what's happening with ToT right now? Yesterday and today I've seen LL's sell out far more quickly than over the last month. And the lines are very long.

They were doing maintenance recently which caused one whole side to be down for a while, not sure if that's still causing issues

I would guess we're also beginning to see Thanksgiving week crowds starting to arrive so parks will be busier in general.

Also posted wait right now is 95 mins but TP is showing 54.

I read somewhere that they are repainting/refinishing the ride, closing one side at a time to keep the ride open, rather than closing the whole thing. It's standard maintenance (meaning not a safety issue, just basic refurb), but that will significantly increase wait times during the process.

When you say "sell out" does that mean that LL return times , if you purchased G+, are gone by a certain point in the day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter