Touringplans rez finder for the win!

I love the service. It's still looking for an earlier 1900 Park Fare and Sci Fi for me but came through with Teppan Edo for the day we wanted. Thankfully, I'm not trying for BOG or 'Ohana this trip.

Got to add in my appreciation for this service too! It found us an earlier res time for Skipper's Canteen meaning we can time dinner then fireworks perfectly. It also found us a Liberty Tree Tavern res but we'd picked Skipper's by then.

That's great! I'm on my third request for BOG lunch. Got a text at 12:03pm today - got on the website at 12:05pm - GONE!! SO frustrating!!!! i'll just keep on trying!

I was having the same trouble with a CRT ressie being gone as soon as I logged on. Then I realized I could click the link in the text message they sent me, and I was able to snag my reservation! 2 actually, but I'm only keeping one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter