• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tour Groups - What are they carrying???

dominiondad

Mouseketeer
Ok, so not exactly the most important topic ever, but what exactly are those tour groups carrying in their bags????? We saw several tour groups where the kids had matching backpacks and matching fannypacks. The weather was in the high 90's and even over 100, so I can't imagine they need jackets. My family couldn't figure out what they were lugging around all day.

Probably what others also take with them. Water, wallet, phone, park map, contact details of the group leaders, schedule, make up, misting fan, poncho, candy, camera... Those kinda things. Also a light jacket or scarf isn't a crazy thing to have with. To protect you against the insanely cold a/c.

Or they just make them wear them to count in a simple way if everyone is there.

hello, we give our students bags with the school name and a Micky logo on it. Some use it. Some do not. It is not mandatory. Many use it as a carry-on for the airport and take some basic stuff with them to the park (lotion, water, wallet, money, phone charger) etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter