Totally confused!

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
All right, I have been to World Showcase many times but never eaten at the Japanese restaurants. I was looking and noticed there are 3. Tempura Kiku,Teppanyaki and Yakitori. Which one is over the pavilion and which one is on the ground hidden over a small bridge with all kinds of plants around it. We want to have a nice lunch and now can't decide which is better. You would think as many times as we have been there we would know but never having eaten there we just did not pay any attention...smjj

Yakitori house is on a little hill with all the plants around it and the little bridge. It's the counter service part. Tempura Kiku and Teppanyaki are up the stairs above the Mitsukoshi store.

They aren't obviously signed from the outside:

The Tempura Kiku and the Tepanyaki are above the Mitsukoshi Department store (the pavilion). The Yakitori house is counter service and is up the path opposite (above the bridge and koi pond)

The Teppanyaki house is wonderful, I highly recommend it.

Yakatori is the counter service location on the left side as you enter the pavillion. Right next to the giant pagoda and japanese garden.

Over the Mitsokoshi store you will find Mitsokoshi Teppanyaki which is kind of like Bennihana. They cook everything in front of you at the table.
The Tempora Kiku is a tempora bar, no PS taken. They have tempora and sushi. Also above the Mitsokoshi store.
Then there is the Lounge with its wonderful view of the WS lake, also over the Mitsokoshi store. It serves a combination of items that are from both the teppanyaki restaurant and the tempora bar. This is a great location to relax and enjoy good food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter