Tortured on using DME. Any advice appreciated

The fee applies to anything delivered by Bell Services, including groceries. If you meet your driver, there is no fee from Disney.
You can also get your items directly from bell service and avoid the delivery fee. I had groceries delivered from Amazon on my trip and pick them up when I picked up a rental stroller. I still tipped bell service but was not charged the fee.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/walt-disney-world-begins-charging-6-bell-services-delivery-fee/

Canada. The U.S. is referred to as "TransBorder" when leaving Canada but I guess "International" when returning.

We checkin online, rent a car, have Pre Check, board in Zone 1 and always carry on. So we are usually at the gate 25 minutes after dropping off our car. So leaving 4 hours early for our flight is way too early. We'll either continue to rent a car or ride share to the airport.

Not trying to be snarky but you give yourself only 25 minutes once you entered inside the airport? I know you have pre-check but there is no way I would feel comfortable having only 25 minutes to arrive and go thru security and then get to the gate to board. Also, don't they usually board at least 20 minutes before the flight leaves?

We checkin online, rent a car, have Pre Check, board in Zone 1 and always carry on. So we are usually at the gate 25 minutes after dropping off our car. So leaving 4 hours early for our flight is way too early. We'll either continue to rent a car or ride share to the airport.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be snarky but you give yourself only 25 minutes once you entered inside the airport? I know you have pre-check but there is no way I would feel comfortable having only 25 minutes to arrive and go thru security and then get to the gate to board. Also, don't they usually board at least 20 minutes before the flight leaves?

Ha, no, not suggesting that we cut it that close. We arrive far earlier than that. Just showing why we do not want to show up too early after departing our resort 4 hours in advance. Just giving an example of why we do not want to do M.E.

With PreCheck at MCO I usually get to my gate within 15-20 minutes of entering the airport. Doesn’t mean I rely on that, but that’s standard in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter