Toppolinos

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
Tried to make a 5:00pm dinner reservation for 8 and nothing was available at 60 days out. Then tried for 12 at 5:00pm at 60days out and it was available. My question is can I book the 12 and then modify it down to 8 some time before the date?

Tried to make a 5:00pm dinner reservation for 8 and nothing was available at 60 days out. Then tried for 12 at 5:00pm at 60days out and it was available. My question is can I book the 12 and then modify it down to 8 some time before the date?
I hope so! But I don’t have direct experience.

Definitely! I book more than I need all the time. System is weird. I needed 5 but it wasn’t showing up but 6 did. If you can’t modify before you go when you check in just but the number of people then, no issues

You can absolutely modify (or try to modify) down to your party size before your reservation. The ADR system is odd like that. Be aware that for 12, it may be setting you up to be seated at 2 tables of 6 (which is why availability for 12 shows but not for 8) and even if you arrive with 8, the 2 separate tables may be what’s available. I’m not sure exactly what the table configurations are at Toppolino’s but in general it’s something to be aware of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter