Top of the Walk Food Court

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
Going to UO with extended family. My DN & DN are not adventurous eaters and usually waste more food than they eat. Wanted to know how people liked the food court. Were there plenty of seats (we're a party of 9)? Also, can anyone tell me how late it's open at night. I tried to call UO last night and was transferred 3 times and no one could tell me their hours of operation.

I ate at the Panda Express and it tasted like every other Panda Express. I haven't seen specific hours for those restaurants, but since Citywalk is open from 11:00 am to 2:00 am, I would assume the restaurants have those hours too.

There's plenty of seats...more outdoor than indoor though.

We found it to be very convenient! It was nice to sit outside and watch the crowds as we ate and we didn't have to agree to eat from the same restaurant which was nice. Good selection for "fast food" around Citywalk. Moe's, Panda Express, Burger King, Auntie Anne's, Breadbox. Grab a pizza to share at Red Oven. Lots of great options!!

The food court is relatively small (only Moe's, Panda Express and Whopper Bar are inside as far as I can recall), and seating can get kind of limited in there during peak times, but there's plenty of seating outside. I think on Fridays and Saturdays they are open until 12.. I know I've tried to get late-night food before and the those restaurants were closed.

We went to the Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar around 1 am when we were there last May. We asked them what time they closed and the girl told us she didn't know. I found that odd, but she said they shut down when the manager calls and tells them to do so.

We ate at breadbox and enjoyed it. They had inside seating. There were also tables outside so people couple get food and meet up at one table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter