Top 5 scariest rollercoasters in the world- vote!

Top 5 world's scariest rollercoasters:

• Saw the ride (Thrope park, England)

• X2 (Six Flags Magic Mountain, USA)

• Kingda-Ka (Great Adventure, USA)

• Eejanaika (Fuji-Q, Japan)

• Top Thrill Dragster (Cedar Point, USA)

• Takabisha (Fuji-Q, Japan)

• Millenum Force (Cedar Point, USA)

• Tower Of Terror (Dream World, Australia)

• Goliath (Six Flags Magic Mountain, USA)

• Deja Vu (Six Flags Great America, USA)

• Stealth (Thrope park, England)

• Superman (Six Flags Magic Mountain, USA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
It would be hard for me to vote since I've never been on any of them. I'm a Disney guy and traveling around the world to ride rollercoasters isn't my thing.

I'm not sure how many "votes" you're going to get, as I'm not too sure there are very many people who've been on many of those rides.

Personally, I've only been on Millennium Force - Top Thrill Dragster had been closed down the day before we got there, because a cable had snapped and injured a few riders. Otherwise, I'd have gone on that one, too. Millennium Force was a great ride - not scary at all. :confused3

Since your list doesn't include the Cyclone in Coney Island, I have to assume you know next to nothing about rollercoasters.

No idea since I haven't been on any of them. If we were talking about Disney coasters, I'd say RnR is the "worst." I always feel jerked around on that one.

No idea since I haven't been on any of them. If we were talking about Disney coasters, I'd say RnR is the "worst." I always feel jerked around on that one.

Please don't add anything to this post. The OP is doing something posting polls all around the net mostly about football(soccer). The OP posted the same poll in another board.

Top Thrill Dragster is by far the scariest coaster I've been on. You are launched up so fast that you cannot breathe. You fly over the top of the hill and experience such a flying sensation before you come back down. I swear I didn't take a breath (nor did my heart beat) until halfway back down the hill.

Amazing (and frightening) experience!

Given the fact that Cedar Point is practically in my backyard I would have to say Top Thrill Dragster. Mostly because it's been down more often than not since it's been open...:rotfl2: And the roll backs...gotta love the roll backs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter