Tony's closed?

TGM

Tour Guide
Hello everybody!

I am planning a trip to the world May 23rd through 30th, and I am trying to get Tony's reservations, but cannot. I can get reservations January through April, but nothing in May, June or July. Are they closing Tony's?

I can't find any information about refurbs, and I called Disney to see what they say. They said that there are no reservations at all in those months. Not that they are all gone, but none are available. She also said that she didn't know about any refurbs.

I also cannot get any reservations for The Plaza Restaurant, which is nearby. Maybe a refurb of Main Street altogether?

Thanks!

Plaza Inn has been saving peak dining times for walk-ups so I wouldn't assume that it's closed.

Maybe Tony's isn't loaded yet because of the parade viewing package?

The Plaza only takes ADRs from 11-noon, and is otherwise walk-up only.

I think they're waiting on releasing Tony's. My suspicion is that there's a question about the future of the parade package there.

I was able to book a lunch reservation at Tony's for May 12th. I booked right at our 180 day mark.

I was able to book a lunch reservation at Tony's for May 12th. I booked right at our 180 day mark.

I can't find anything on the 12th!

Keep us updated if you get any email regarding this reservation!

I can't find anything on the 12th!

Keep us updated if you get any email regarding this reservation!

I went in to check after reading this thread and it's still listed but I can't even try to modify it. It says I have to call to modify. We have the parade package booked. I'll be curious to see whether or not they cancel it. I'll keep you updated if they notify me with a change.

I just got a reservation for May 23! I wonder what was going on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter