Tokyo Ambassador Hotel

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
I'm visting TDL in September for 4 days. I really want to stay at the Ambassador, but I've heard it sells out VERY quickly. Like in Minutes when the reservations open.

Does anyone have experience with this? I've booked the Hilton Disneyland as a backup but really do want to stay on-site for guaranteed entry and to also be next to the Mall.

Also can anyone recommend how to get to and from the airport/s to these hotels? I would rather a car service, to have someone waiting for us with our name and transport us directly there rather than the Limo Bus etc

When I look at the TDL website it looks like you cannot reserve the hotels more than 3 months in advance. Is this correct?

they sell out quickly
I do see availability now when I look at available dates but the rooms are limited
So I’m planning on booking right on my opening day window

Thanks! And I guess you have to make that reservation on THE DAY, correct?

they sell out quickly
I do see availability now when I look at available dates but the rooms are limited
So I’m planning on booking right on my opening day window

I would be ready to book at exactly the opening minute. When we were booking in January, almost all rooms went within minutes. Know what type of room you want ahead of time. We took two minutes to think about the room category and all the choices disappeared in that short time.

The other thing is that the website will show rooms as available even if it’s for less than the total number of nights. Then you have to try to piece something together.

I would be ready to book at exactly the opening minute. When we were booking in January, almost all rooms went within minutes. Know what type of room you want ahead of time. We took two minutes to think about the room category and all the choices disappeared in that short time.

The other thing is that the website will show rooms as available even if it’s for less than the total number of nights. Then you have to try to piece something together.
yes, we already know what rooms we want etc. I have tokyo hilton booked as a back up but can also stay at other Disney hotels if our preference is booked up before we get to snag it.

I know your trip is coming up shortly, but did you get the Ambassador?
I did in 2017 when we went for our 2 week trip, stopping at SDL and TDR. It wasn't the room layout I wanted but it was what was left and I called on the first day. Now I called DVC, because I used my points to stay there, but the fact that the rooms go fast isn't a joke. I am planning on going back in 2025 since the Star Wars Celebration will also be in Tokyo, but I might try staying on the monorail line instead this time. We took the train to get to/from the resort as we flew in-out of Japan and we also took the train to Kyoto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter