• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"To Write Love On Her Arms."

^I was wondering that, too. I don't know when or what day it falls on to do that.

YOU CAN DO IT ANY DAY YOU WANT.

The whole point is to write it on your arms and have people be like '' why do you have love written on your arm?" and then you explain the hope promoted through TWLOHA.

I've dealt with so many situations like this that TWLOHA is close to my heart. I carry my "Love is the Movement" bag with me where ever I go.

Yeah you can do it any day that you want to. the official day for doing that this year was the 13th of November. They haven't set the date for next year yet though.

A similar thing, Love is the Movement, takes place on February 13-14th. It starts at 12 am on the 13th and ends at 12 am on the 14th.

YOU CAN DO IT ANY DAY YOU WANT.

The whole point is to write it on your arms and have people be like '' why do you have love written on your arm?" and then you explain the hope promoted through TWLOHA.

I've dealt with so many situations like this that TWLOHA is close to my heart. I carry my "Love is the Movement" bag with me where ever I go.
That's awesome! Thank you for the info! :)
Yeah you can do it any day that you want to. the official day for doing that this year was the 13th of November. They haven't set the date for next year yet though.

A similar thing, Love is the Movement, takes place on February 13-14th. It starts at 12 am on the 13th and ends at 12 am on the 14th.

Thanks for the info! I'll keep that in mind. :teeth:

I showed my mom this and she said she'd get me a few t-shirts :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter