To Park Hop or just add an extra day of tickets?

Is it a package you have? Then you can.... sorry I understood you just had the tickets. Which is not a new rule.
But with a package it is the same number of days no matter what, right? I've never done a package.... always done it all separate.

I'm just assuming the OP has a package. She didn't specifically say. You can get any number of days up to ten days with a package. They don't have to match the number of nights you are at a resort. And you should be able to take days off or add days on at this point. Her stay is a few months away.

We are a family of park hoppers. We are not early risers anymore except for me and I can go all day when I'm in a good mood as long as I have a couple of longish breaks for sit down meals or a show.
We use our park hoppers on days we are at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom for sure. And sometimes we hop from MK to Epcot for meals in the evening. And we have seen every evening show - even the Jungle Book one that used to be at Animal Kingdom (blech. LOL).

Based on the way you like to do the parks, I wouldn't get park hoppers. I see that's what you decided......

After a trip with a brutal amount of rain where we didn't use hoppers I started to not add hoppers until we're at the park and think they are worth paying for. Since there is no benefit in cost to buy them early and it really only takes a couple minutes at the ticket booth when you go to hop (since it'll most likely be a time when it's no line and not first thing in the morning). Same with waterparks, some trips we intend to go and just don't make it. you can't get a refund but you can wait to upgrade to add it when you know you'll use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter