To Magic Band or Not to Magic Band?

The Foolish Mortal

DIS Veteran
Actually, the answer is always yes (for me). Really, I am debating whether to buy the Epcot 40th Anniversary Magic Band+

On one hand, it seems like a waste. I already have sixteen different magic bands (yes, I have a problem, lol). I just got the mint green version a few months ago. So I don't really need a new one and while I would use the additional features of the Plus band, none of them are actual selling points for me.

One the other hand, I can get a pre-arrival discount price ($35), I already saved some money rebooking a couple upcoming trips with the new discount resort prices, I love the colors of the Epcot band, and I don't know how long that specific band will be available.

So, just debating my first world problem of whether to buy or not. Does anyone have this specific band and have any opinions about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter