To All those wondering...............

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Yes, it was the most "Magical" Trip of our Lives!

DD had a blast! I had a blast! She waited until we got home to get sick!LOL

DD forced me to rebook! Honest!LOL

Thanks to Disneykins for your tidbits! Anyone contemplating a 7 day, do not think about it! Do It!

I will have a full report later in the week!

From what I've seen, we picked a great week to be away! I just love this snow!:rolleyes:

I want to go back now!

Oh yeah, Tanya wanted me to make sure I tell everybody that she caught a Shark!

And yes, the Chocolate Soufle is to die for!

TTFN

Scratch
pirate:

Welcome back...I can't wait to hear all about it. :) I'm sooooo sorry DD made you book another cruise. ;)

A shark? Cool :) I can't wait to see the pictures Janet!!

Yes, you missed all the snow ... I can only imagine how disappointed you must be :teeth:

Welcome home! Sounds like you had a great time. Share more details when you have the time.

Glad you had a great time, when are you going again? I am looking forward to reading your trip report as I am starting to get excited about our trip in May!
I just hope that there is some chocolate soufle left by the time we get there:rolleyes:
Wenabre

Glad you had a great trip!! You certainly picked a great week to be away, that's for sure.

Welcome back!Sounds like you had great time.

Welcome back Janet! Looking forward to seeing you in March and getting all the "details" about yours and Tanya's fabulous week!

Welcome home, Janet! Can't wait to hear all about it at the March dis-meet. Glad that Tanya had a fabulous time too ... she makes us all proud that she forced you to book again. :p

Mary Liz

Welcome back Janet and Tanya. Glad to hear you had such a great time. Looking forward to seeing you both at the March meet. The only thing that makes coming home bearable is knowing that you're going back soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter