Tmobile customers : closest/best phone like an iPhone since that isn't an option?

finz2left

Mouseketeer
Mytouch any good? I have a blackberry, but DH wants a touch screen. Any thoughts? And, I'm never leaving Tmobile, so that's out of the question:lmao:

I just got the Motorola CLIQ and so far, I really like it. I think it's very similar to Mytouch, but it has a slide out QWERTY keyboard -- I thought that would be easier than dealing with typing on the touch screen.

I have the G1, which I LOVE!!! It also has the slide out keyboard. It is like having a mini computer in my pocket. I think the Motorola Cliq looks really cool too.

I also have the G1 and love it.....it has the slide out keyboard. From my understanding the mytouch is only a touch screen keyboard(which is tough for me to use with my fat fingers LOL)

I have the G1, it first came as the closest competitor to teh iphone, now i think its the mytouch.......if you want android touchscreen, you should steer towards an HTC phone, they make the best so far, that being said tmobile has 4 options for android; G1, mytouch, motorola cliq and the Samsung behold 2. Suposedly the cliq is the more social phone, meaning its go all built in for facebooking, myspacing and twitering. I like my G1 but I find that its gotten slower and battery life has started to suck ! I am about to move on to the mytouch. I too hate the onscreen keypads but I figure I will adjust. The behold also looks VERY nice and has a nice camera unit if you want that as a priority. The Mytouch (also known as The HTC Magic elsewhere) is currently the #2 android phone on the market.

I have the G1 and love it. It is a little big for your pocket though.

Okay can use a iphone with Tmobile only if jailbreak the iphone.

I have the mytouch and love it! The only bad thing about it is the battery life. I have to charge it eveynight or else attatch it to my computer at work the next day. BUT I do love it. I can do so much with it, since it is part of the android network, you can do a lot of apps and downloads. I have had mine since Aug/Sept and have been very pleased!

I just got the Cliq and I love it. It is very social networking. I have facebook and yahoo mail on my screen on at all times and texting is a breeze. It also has the ability to go online and take pics. I love the slide out keyboard. And the "market" for apps has plenty of games and such for free as well as pay. The one downfall is that I do have to plug it in at least once every 36 hours or so but I use mine all day long for all kinds of things.

I would also add that what you get really depends on what you want to do with it. My dh considered something other than a blackberry but when it came down to it, he really needed something that would connect him to work and there's nothing better than blackberry for that right now. Call T-Mobile and tell them what you're looking for in your pda and they will tell you your best options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter