Tiw crt

goofy56

Earning My Ears
We have reservations for CRT in Sept. Have called 8 different times and can't get a definite answer. Our problem is that the reservation is in my Daughter- in -laws name but I will be there with my TIW card. We have been told that will be ok and we can use it since I am there and we have been told we can only use it if the reservation and credit card are in my name. One person told us to have them put the reservation in my name but they willnot do that. Has anyone encountered this problem? and if so what happened.

The TiW credit will be put back on the credit card used to pay for the reservation.

I used my cc to book CRT, but a different person in our party had the TiW card. She gave the server her TiW card and the credit was put back on my cc.

If worst comes to worst, which I highly doubt will happen, after you eat, the server can credit your DIL's card for the full pre-pay amount, then charge your card for the meal, less the TiW discount.

Note: the credit will be a little less than 20% because only the food is discounted and not the photo package.

edited to add: I think the CM was following the rules of the TiW which says the person whose name is on the card has to be the one paying. While this is outlined on the TiW website, in our case the TiW card is in one family member's name, but a different family member usually pays and we've never had a server require TiW and payment be from the same person. They seem satisfied since both people are always at the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter