Title pending no more! Capt Jack kissed my daughter-01/29 update, no pics yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am subscribing to this now too just because I want to see your photos. You had an amazing trip.

I had a day off from school today so guess what I did..... Read your whole TR! I must say you and your family seemed to have a magical trip! We only won one dream while we were there it was our last day and we were in MK when we won Dream Fastpasses. And well me an 18yr old college student started balling my eyes out right there with my parents and boyfriend. If I had been you it would've been niagra falls!
Waiting for pics...

Hello!
I had this weird dream last night about all of you (at least, those of you I know) and thought it was time to say hi.

Glad to hear that the wild and wacky trip planning continues!

Any sign of those photos? popcorn::

:rotfl2: Surely you jest. They are still in the camera waiting for DH. :rolleyes1

I am subscribing to this now too just because I want to see your photos. You had an amazing trip.

:wave2: Hopefully they'll arrive this year. ;)

I had a day off from school today so guess what I did..... Read your whole TR! I must say you and your family seemed to have a magical trip! We only won one dream while we were there it was our last day and we were in MK when we won Dream Fastpasses. And well me an 18yr old college student started balling my eyes out right there with my parents and boyfriend. If I had been you it would've been niagra falls!
Waiting for pics...

:welcome: I am glad you enjoyed it. It really was amazing.

Hello!
I had this weird dream last night about all of you (at least, those of you I know) and thought it was time to say hi.

:rotfl2: You are a posting fool today! :lmao:

Hello!

Hello!!! How are you feeling???? Baby Yoda will be here before you know it!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter