Tips on booking BOG??

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
How the heck do people score BOG dinner reservations?? Between my trips & my parents' trips, neither of us has ever been able to find BOG dinner reservations any earlier than 8pm.

Is there a strategy to obtain these magical ADR's?

Thanks! :)

When I book on the 180+, I book BOG first and normally look for the end of my trip. That way I have a better chance of getting an ADR there, since I'm not fighting for a spot from the people whose stays started earlier. Does that make sense?

I agree with LB, I've never had any trouble getting a reservation there for dinner (I try for sometime between 5 and 6pm), but I usually do a dinner there near the end of the trip, on a last MK day or something. It's the first reservation I book, and I've been lucky so far!

Besides persistence, it also helps to have more than one day in the MK, or a couple days you can flip around if need be. For me, that's been the biggest factor in getting BOG.

Also, it seems like non EMH days have more cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!