Tipping?

wisconsinmama

Earning My Ears
we are staying a week in a 2 bedroom villa at OKW..I believe we only get housekeeping on day four because we are renting points. So do we tip for just one day of housekeeping? Leave it on that day or the last day? thanks

It is totally up to you. Before these boards I have never heard of tipping housekeeping and I personally don't do it now have I ever shared a room with anyone who has.

We leave a tip on Trash and Towel day, day 4 and a second on the last day.
As PP stated, it is up to you
We always tip whether it is Disney or somewhere else.

If you choose to leave a tip, leave it on the day you expect the service, and on the day you leave.

We leave a tip every day when we travel to be sure tht teh person who is cleaning our room is the person who actually is tipped for the service. If you leave a lump sum at the end of your stay, it is conceivable that the person who receives that amount is there for the first time and will be compensated for someone else's work.

We always tip housekeeping when we stay in a hotel. But it is up to you to decide. If you do tip, leave it on the day of service. Make sure to leave a note that says "Tip for Housekeeping". One day we forgot to leave the note and found the tip sitting right where we left it.

on day four of a DVC unit you will only be provided with a full cleaning if you are staying 8 days or longer otherwise it is just trash and towel service.. Trash and towel- they only replace the towels left on the floor outside the bathroom on that morning and empty your trash cans and resupply the room with soap, coffee paper towels etc. if you are staying 8 nights or day 4 is full service and day 8 if not check out day is trash and towel only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter