Tipping?

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
I know you tip your room steward; however, is there a separate housekeeping service which you may tip?

Your room steward does it all, every day, multiple times per day.

The only people you have to tip are:

Dining Room Server $4 per day/per person
Assistant Server $3 per day/per person
Head Server $1 per day/per person
Stateroom Host/Hostess $4 per day/per person

When you order roomservice you can tip the person that brings the food, the way people tip this service is very different. Some tip $1 per person and some $1 per delivery.

Some people tip also the kids club people but then it's better to give a present instead of an amount of money. When the people from the kids club are tipped they need to split it with the rest of the counselers, to avoid this tip a present (giftcard) with the name written on the card.

Hope this helps.

Your room steward does it all, every day, multiple times per day.

The only people you have to tip are:

Dining Room Server $4 per day/per person
Assistant Server $3 per day/per person
Head Server $1 per day/per person
Stateroom Host/Hostess $4 per day/per person

When you order roomservice you can tip the person that brings the food, the way people tip this service is very different. Some tip $1 per person and some $1 per delivery.

Some people tip also the kids club people but then it's better to give a present instead of an amount of money. When the people from the kids club are tipped they need to split it with the rest of the counselers, to avoid this tip a present (giftcard) with the name written on the card.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter