Tipping Totals

VelvetGloves

<font color=teal>Breadstick Fairy><br><font color=
Hello,
I saw the other thread about tipping, but I didn't see suggested amounts. For example, how much do you tip your driver, hair stylist, or officiant?

Thanks in advance,
VelvetGloves

i would love to help you out on that one. we have the fairytale wedding book from yourfairytalewedding.com and it provides a list of who and how much to tip. so here goes.

limo or bus driver: $20
dj: $20
live musicians: $15 or $20
officiant: $25
cosmetology: $10 per person
gown steaming: $15
photographer, videographer and florist: not necessary

i hope this helps. if you don't have the book, GET IT!! it is very helpful. it's only $20 and you can download it. it has everything you can possibly think of. it's a must have for a disney wedding.

you're very welcome. because of this list, it helped us out plan our budget. rob figured some ridiculous prices for tips. once i read the list to him, he dropped the tip prices dramatically. our budget went down dramatically, too. it wasn't much but it was helpful to us.

i'm glad this list and me was helpful to you. :sunny:

Hi! We did the same amounts, except that we tipped Cosmetology $15 per person, not $10. They spent about 2 hours, and did my hair, nails, and makeup, so a larger tip was called for.
We tipped the boat driver of the Grand One yacht $20 also, and in addition, we left $3 per day for our mousekeepers, in personalized envelopes. I think they liked the envelopes, b/c they put roses in our bathroom every night!
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter