Tip for keeping track of hats

JillU-DVC

Mouseketeer
Don't think I"ve seen this tip before, but we started doing this a year or so ago, and it works great.

It can be really hard to keep track of your cap or hat when at the parks - take it off inside, hold it for rides, to eat, etc.

I bought a smaller caribiner, and looped it through the strap of my fanny pack. It's one of the larger key-chain sized, that you can get at most camping stores, usually sold near the cash registers.

Whenever I take off my hat, I clip it to the caribiner. I have a Tilley hat, and there is a chin strap to help hold it on your head in high winds. This would also work for baseball caps - hook the strap in the back of the hat through the caribiner.

Now, I never worry about losing my hat, and I don't have to carry it when I take it off.

That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I have a Disney Minnie Mouse key chain that's caribiner style ~ that will work perfect for holding my hat on our next WDW trip.

1128_ad.jpg

We always used mitten clips but the carabiner would be more secure.

OH! I love the caribiner suggestion! I just got a few lightweight ones at Wal-Mart last week! Thanks for that good idea!

(if you happen to be wearing a fannie pack, you can loop the hat strap through the fanny pack belt before your buckle it together)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter