Tinkering with our ADRs

TandLMommy28

DIS Veteran
We are checking into WDW on a Sunday and checking out on a Friday.

As of right now, I have a breakfast ADR for Monday through Friday. Monday - Wednesday we are eating in the park we will be staying at for the day.

Thursday is messy. I ended up with 1900 Park Fare and that will be Animal Kingdom day. Friday we have a 9:30 for Ohana. That is check out day.

I am thinking of changing our Thursday to something more convenient and dropping Friday altogether.

That means I have an available meal credit. We want something buffet/family style since the little one doesn't get any meal credits...

I tried Chef Mickey's but the only time we can get in is Wednesday night at 9:30 and Wednesday is our scheduled "slow day" so I don't like that idea.

How about Tusker House in AK for your AK day?

Then if you can try 1900 Park Fare for your check out day or if available for dinner on the Thursday.

During Free Dining, Disney will sometimes add lunch ADRs (with characters) at Chef Mickey's. Have you tried looking into that? I know it's not breakfast, but it would be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter