TinkAsh2001's Planning Journal! UPDATED 11/2 {Planning this far!!}

Ashley, your pictures are wonderful!! The composite of the engagement ring is so cute & clever! :goodvibes

Catching up on your planning journal... Your engagement pictures are great! Ya'll look sooo happy! Congrats!!

Thanks for checking in. I am still around just planning has been slow. I have been busy with school & work. I will post an update soon of everything we have done!

I was thinking today we only have 216 days until the wedding. When I started counting down we have WELL over 300. WOW how the times flies! So girls that have a ways off it will FLY!!!
Well, I found a very awesome lady that makes garters online so I contacted her and asked her the price and she wrote back and told me she made them for military brides for FREE!!! I was in shock. I got them in the mail last week and I have to show them off. They are so pretty!
Here they are & the keepsake bag she made also:
garter001.jpg

garter002.jpg

I had already bought an army one to toss since most of the guys will be from the army. So I am giving the toss one she made to my nephew he is 11 and he will love it!

The candy buffet plans are going GREAT! I believe I have picked out all the candy I want. I am having a big variety. A couple things I just got a few of though because I knew I had a bunch to choose from. I went to the after halloween sales for brown wrapped candy! All that I got says best by Oct 09- jan 2010. So they should be fine. I have them in the plastic storage containers in my closet so they wont melt or anything! My search now is for either favor boxes (take out containers) or the bags?! I am undecided on which I want. The take out containers will be cute but bags maybe easier?!
Anyways, the candy I have so far is:
*Hershey's Kisses (Pink) Plain & Peanut M&M's (Pink)
*York Peppermint Patties (Pink) Snickers (Brown)
Tootsie Rolls (Brown) Tootise Roll Pops (Mixed)
Dum Dum Pops for my lollie pop trees *Peanut Butter Cups (Pink)
Pixie Stixs (mixed) Hershey's (Brown)
The things with the stars next to them are the ones I only bought a few bags of.
I am also going to order the nepolitan salt water taffy that is pink, brown and white. Also going to use the chocolate skittles, pink gummy bears and white baseball gumballs (we got engaged before going to a baseball game).

I have to make an appointment to meet with the bakery for the cake. I really like this cake. I want the monogrammed "D" for the cake topper.
9841ed29f6d59d8e29ba1ce9082f3e5b_pl.png

I also have to go to the florist about what I want. My mom works there part time so we get a great deal. Thankfully! I am wanting pink gerber dasiys and white roses for sure. I cant decide on what else but the girls will carry a single gerber dasiy with some kind of filler.
Idea for my bouquet:
Roses_Gerbera_Daisies_DIY_Pack_250.jpg

We have to make our ADR's soon! So I am going to try to work on that soon! With the holidays coming up work will be a lot busier & this school semester will be ending the first of december and CHRISTMAS shopping! I usually start at 3am on BLACK friday and stop at about 10 that night. I get 90% of my shopping done that day! Well, if anyone has an adr ideas I am open. I know someone suggested California Grill and I think we are going to try that and Coral Reef for sure!

Congrats to you. We are still trying to pick dates.

Hi Ashley

Sorry I have not been doing Dis in quite a while. LIFE and STUFF.

I have noted your Wedding stuff and plan to go and catch up... I TRULY am happy for you and Clint. Happy times and GOD's Richest Blessings on you both

Katt

I'm going to send you a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter