Timing of Pandora

Forever Disney Young

Earning My Ears
I know Disney has stated Pandora will open in Summer 2017. Is there any way to speculate whether it will be early or late summer? When do you think the official announcement will be? I would love to go back to Disney but our teenage son is only interested if Pandora is open. Just curious as to when it might be announced so that I could possibly start planning.

I know Disney has stated Pandora will open in Summer 2017. Is there any way to speculate whether it will be early or late summer? When do you think the official announcement will be? I would love to go back to Disney but our teenage son is only interested if Pandora is open. Just curious as to when it might be announced so that I could possibly start planning.
There's a new florida resident pass that they are selling for this time of year and it has a block out period which is interesting.
For AK only and from May 27th to June 9th, maybe giving us a hint as to when Pandora will be opening. It is strange that it's only AK and only that time period but not Easter that is blocked out

The black out dates on that pass certainly make it look as though late May to early June is the target Disney has in mind. That having been said, I would NOT plan anything around it. Disney also had a target date not only in mind, but announced for ROL . . . almost a year ago now, and we are still waiting for that. Things can, and do change, plan according to what is open and available, and know that even those things are not a certainty, because anything can break down, or be closed for refurb at any time.

I know it's good to be cautious because of River of Light but a land with more then one attraction has a good chance opening at the targeted date even if technical issues arise like they did with RoL. Let's say one ride has technical issues, they can still open the other ride and the land itself while the issues with the other ride are worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter