Timekeeper and Carousel of Progress open Mid-March?

sadly most of the time with these rides, you don't know for sure until you get there.

I was in Disney for that time last year and Timekeeper was closed. I happily got to see it when we returned in November.

Probably not. The Timekeeper has been closed for awhile and is very rarely open... As for the Carousel of Progress, I was told that it will remain open daily until the Astro Orbiter re-opens (which is scheduled for February 26) and then it is to return to it's seasonal status. They both have the potential of being open in March as Spring Break crowds will be starting to come in, but you never know.

Last year Easter was in April, and Timekeeper was open. I'm going to guess it will be open again this year, for roughly the same time period (mid to late March) - the parks are SO crowded it makes sense to open it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter