Time to Post your Pictures...Attatch a face to a Screen Name

Here are a couple of my favorites from January for Marathon Weekend/Give Kids the World Chaperoning. (Yes we did a side trip to WDW...)

Image1271-2.jpg

A bit blurry, and believe it or not, 100% sober:
P1110875.jpg

And the last photo my old camera took:
P1110883-1.jpg

I looked through this thread again tonight. How fun. I actually know a few more people now.

Here we are >> Linda & John. This was last December while waiting for It's Tough to be a Bug (but I'll bet you already knew that! ;))
DSCN6198-1.jpg

And this was with John from Owner's Locker in Jan 2009 at one his his weekly wine meets in Epcot. We had just finished our first (and only, so far) Disney Cruise over New Year's!
OLJohnwithLindaJohn.jpg

We can't wait to meet everyone in person!!

Yikes I can't believe it! I have been on these boards over 5 years and I have never posted a picture.
The other day I was trying to explain to my DH about the people we were going on the Podcast Cruise with and he asked "You know these people?" and I answered that I knew them a litte bit and had talked with some of them a bit in different threads and had seen their pictures.
Then he asked "Do they know you? Then he surprised me by saying "Well we better put a picture of us up so they get to know us before the cruise." I couldn't believe it I thought he would be totally against it.
So here is a larger version of the picture I just added to my signature. Funny enough this is the only picture I have from the last couple of years with the whole family together it was taken by a very sweet CM at Blizzard Beach in 2009
IMG_0453-1.jpg
[/IMG]

This next picture is my Ralf, Oskar and Elise in Ottawa with the parliament buildings in the distance in July 2010
IMG_2059-1.jpg
[/IMG]

This one is Me - Anj, Oskar and Elise in the Blue Lobster restaurant in our other favourite vacation destination the Mayan Riviera.
IMG_1581-1.jpg
[/IMG]
I hope this works, Here goes, fingers crossed

I can't believe it!!! It worked!!! I am doing victory laps in my office and quoting Homer Simpson "I am so smart S-M-R-T!!" :cool1::cool1::banana:

Okay So Now that I have finally gotten up the nerve after 5 years as a Disboards member to post a picture I have now earned the right to start nagging others ;)
Come on out of hiding, we are going to meet you in less than two months anyways so come on over post a picture and introduce yourself!

I recently updated my siggy to add 3 pics from our most recent trip.

Oops! Wrong thread! :laughing:

Here's an updated picture from August. Can't believe the one in my signature is 2 yrs old. How'd that happen?!!!

John, Cathy, Riley & Katie

DSCN1553.jpg

I have a goal this trip... to get more pictures of DH and I together, this one is from two years ago but not much has changed!

BG

I'm usually the one taking pictures...so I'm not in a lot of them...going to get photopass for this trip...hopefully that will help.

Ok, let's see if this works. This was taken on PCC1.0. This trip will only be for Jeff and myself (Jackie). Millie, our dd, has to stay home this time because of school:cool1: (Sorry, kiddo)

th_cruisepic1-09.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter