Time left on Tickets...

sconstantz

Mouseketeer
I believe I read here before, but just want to make sure, that I can take tickets to the local Disney Store and see how many days I have left on tickets? I know some of you will think it really strange that I don't know, but... well I have about 10 tickets from the last 2 years and I know there is a day here and a day there because not everybody goes when everybody else goes. I want to see whats left before decide what I need to purchase (hopefully none this trip as it is supposed to be a budget trip to "use" up old days...

thanks, shelly

No, actually the Disney store cannot tell you how many days you have left on a pass. The only ways are: at a park guest services, DD guest services or at a Disney resort. The DS does not have the scanners necessary to do this.

You saved me a trip to the local mall. Oh, well, I guess I'll send them down to my aunt who lives there in the winter and get her to go and check them for me.

Thanks again, shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter