Tiki Liki Resort

susan1113

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at the resort/timeshare or know anything about it. I have read both positive and negative reviews online.

we were just there in oct. I liked it very much. not far from disney. our unit was a 2 bedroom. the one thing i did not like was the bathroom upstairs was in the master bedroom, so anyone staying in the other room had to go downstairs or go thru the master. the pools were nice, the water park was smaller then the pictures looked but it was nice - very crowded tho. I would stay there again.

We were there last march and thought it was a nice resort. We stayed in a two bedroom condo that was all on 1 level. The suite itself was nice. My biggest compalint for me was that it was too far from Disney. In traffic it took us almost 1/2 hour to get to Disney. The pool area is nice my daughter was 8 at the time and enjoyed it.

I have been there, and let me tell you..This was the best disney vacation I ever had. We stayed in the condos I think the rooms were like the 1000...request those, because their new. Well our kitchen was full equipped with pots and everything. I actually cooked simple meals to save $. It had granite counter tops and our room had 2 flat screen tv's. The pool was amazing..a bit loud..but when I go to disney I am not looking for a relaxation time I am looking for a place my son can have fun....... This place was amazing and super fun!!!!! I was so sad to leave! On our last day there my son had the option to go to sea world or stay in the pool and he chose the pool.....oh! they have a mini golf and by son had a blast there....The guy there was very young and nice and he didnt even charge us... We did not use the boat or lakes...something in that lake creeps me out like if there is alligators there....lol,,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter