Tickets: Off site for a few days, then on site--how works with MBand?

KKB

DIS Veteran
So we arrive late Thurs. May 24, staying off site until Monday May 29, when we are staying on site.
I purchased etickets from Undercover Tourist.
If I am getting this all correct, I can register my tickets & they will send us Magic Bands & everything is connected.
Our original plan was to hit Universal over Memorial Day weekend & then WDW the rest of the week. But not entirely sure this is what we want. We have 3 day US hoppers & 7 day WDW hoppers. Now we aren't sure we want to do US 3 days in a row & WDW 7 days in a row--could mix it up. I know we have 10 days from the 1st day we use a ticket to get all our days in.
My question is--would we be able to hit WDW world early even tho our etickets are linked to Magic Bands starting May 29? (If not, we can stick with our original plan, but just curious!)

The fact that you have Magic Bands is not important, and in fact, you're not getting Magic Bands because you're buying tickets; you're getting them because you're staying on site. Also, since your tickets were purchased separately and not part of a package, you can start using them whenever you want.

If I am getting this all correct, I can register my tickets & they will send us Magic Bands & everything is connected.

Disney will send you bands for your resort stay, you link your tickets to the proper people in MDE and enjoy. Nothing special, the band is just like a ticket and photopass card if your offsite. When you switch to onsite, it'll also be your room key (meal plan if you purchased it) and charge to room.

My question is--would we be able to hit WDW world early even tho our etickets are linked to Magic Bands starting May 29? (If not, we can stick with our original plan, but just curious!)

magic bands have nothign to do with your reservations, that's just how you got htem. They will work before, after, years afters.. just link your tickets in MDE and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter