ticket upgrade question?

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
dd has a three day hopper ticket purchased from Disney it might have and more on it. I am going to link it soon to make FP. We are going to go back 3 months later. The Dvc tannual pass ticket is 586 ish. She can hop with that, I think. Does the Dvc regular let you go to waterparks?

She has days to use on non expiring that only have the fun options left so it will not matter, I just want to know.

And if the first ticket does have the fun visits, I should upgrade after we use that fun visit? I saw the black out dates we are all good for those.

Another 3 day hopper would cost over $300 so cheaper for the pass, I am thinking. Thanks

DVC has access to 3 types of passes - Gold, Platinum, and Platinum Plus. Only the Plus has water parks as an entitlement. Only the Gold has block out dates.

A ticket with any used WPF&M entitlements can only be upgraded to the Platinum Plus pass.

Ravenclawtrekkie thanks. I have decided to buy her an AP thru DVC.

I see the ticket, that I have, is a 3 day park hopper no waterparks. I am going to use that ticket for myself can I add days to it and make it a non hopper? Or it needs to stay a hopper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter