Ticket Question

farcus17

Mouseketeer
So the question i have is this. We are going to the parks for 5 days. If I were to buy a 4 day at the $99 a day price and buy a 1 day park ticket to AK (because its the cheapest park) is that something that can be done. I realize that the AK day would have to be a scheduled day and the other 4 would be able to go to any 1 park the other days. I am just curious if we did that can we link both tickets to our accounts. Thank you so much in advance for any help. This would save over $40 a person. Thanks again for your advice.

I've read several folks planning to do this very thing -- the 4-Park Magic ticket plus a 1-day ticket. Depending on dates it can be less expensive than a regular 5-day ticket. I don't believe you will need theme park reservations for any days because both are date-based tickets. But I do recommend stopping at Guest Relations before entering the park to make sure you have your tickets correctly "prioritized" to use in the order you want.

ETA: be sure to price out your 4-day ticket, most dates are not $99/day.

You want 2 full days at AK?
Seems like a lot.

What I think you actually want is to use the 1 day ticket for AK and then not go to AK for one of your 4 day special offer tickets.
If that's the case it won't work.
The special offer ticket is one day at each of the four parks.
Meaning... MK 1 day, Epcot 1 day, HS 1 day, and AK 1 day.

Either get the 4 day special offer ticket and purchase a single day ticket to the park you actually do want to go to tice or just buy a 5 day ticket and be done.

Also yes you can link both tickets to your MDE account.

As others have mentioned - the 4 day ticket deal cannot repeat any parks. It’s one day in each of the 4 parks.

Boardwalkticketing is worth a look. Touringplans has a cool ticket calculator. (Click the blue to link)

Our last trip we wanted 5 day hoppers, the best deal was UK tickets attractiontickets. It beat any stateside 5 day hopper pricing. That method takes more thought, but we found the time invested worth the $1000 savings for our family. Not only did we save that money, we gained 2 more park days each, 7 days of waterparks and more, photopass for all of us, free magic bands and a longer window to use tickets. So it was a worthwhile learning curve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter