Ticker help please!!!!!

mcever4

DIS Veteran
I created a ticker, but can't seem to figure out to get it to show up! Can someone help me? I cut and paste it to my sig, but all that is there are the words, no ticker! Maybe I am a dummy...

Robin

I created a ticker, but can't seem to figure out to get it to show up! Can someone help me? I cut and paste it to my sig, but all that is there are the words, no ticker! Maybe I am a dummy...

Robin

make sure you pick the proper "option" of all the ticker codes they give you. there should be a brief description that will tell you what each codes works on what kind of "forum" or message board. l think the site I sent it's the first or second one...let me go look. Be right back.

it's the second option down that I use...let me know if you have any troubles.

I figured it out!:cool1: Felicia, I was using the first one and it is the second! Thanks for the replies!

Robin

cool!!! it so fun to have a ticker!! and what a cute one you made!!! have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter