Thursday Thriddle

I never did announce that I was IN today. Think that matters? I already got my thumbs up hours ago. :confused3

Hey, Donna....are you :sunny: tongiht?

I still haven't gotten a TU yet. She went offline when I signed on... I wonder why :confused3 :rolleyes:

Toot Sweet said:
I never did announce that I was IN today. Think that matters? I already got my thumbs up hours ago. :confused3

Hey, Donna....are you :sunny: tongiht?

Bon Bon, Im always sunny but Im heading to bed now....I have to be up even earlier than usual. :rolleyes: ;)

And you definitely have to announce that you are IN. Otherwise you're out. Maybe inside out. Im not quite sure! :confused3 :teeth:
what's with the list? Do I want to be on it? If I do...and if Syb/Bonnie/Toots/Bb all agree....then put me on, k? :teeth: :banana:

Mnementh said:
I still haven't gotten a TU yet. She went offline when I signed on... I wonder why :confused3 :rolleyes:

Larsy has a life. Unlike some of the rest of us! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:
Don't take it personally, Dragonboywhocantwaitforhistubutgotdoublewoohoootysinarow.

Night riddlers! :wave:

firstmickey said:
Bon Bon, Im always sunny but Im heading to bed now....I have to be up even earlier than usual. :rolleyes: ;)

And you definitely have to announce that you are IN. Otherwise you're out. Maybe inside out. Im not quite sure! :confused3 :teeth:
what's with the list? Do I want to be on it? If I do...and if Syb/Bonnie/Toots/Bb all agree....then put me on, k? :teeth: :banana:

I think you have earned a spot on my list. Okay....I'll add ya! :thumbsup2

I'll miss ya tomorrow, sister! I'm not feeling very sunny tonight either.

Okay....I am IN!!

Mnementh said:

maybe she doesn't like the Ravens either :confused3

Eh... my own fiance hates them, so I'm pretty much used to it by now :p

mnementh
anipilot.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter