Throw back Thursday - what do you miss?

Country Bear Jamboree and The People Mover. Thanks goodness they are both still in DisneyWorld.

Can I "like" this?!!

In addition for me, I would also include the skybuckets (such GREAT kid memories of these!!) AND MSEP!! Luckily that is also at WDW!!

Fantasia Ice Cream

And I know it's dated, but I LOVED Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Play it!

Main Street Electric Parade. I thought it was magical as a child. I'll never forget sitting on the side walk and watching it. I hope it makes a comeback.

Also the Swiss family Robinson tree house. It seemed more fun than Tarzan

Main Street Electrical parade as well. I thought it would be there for ever and it was still there the last time I went to Disneyland.

I bet I'll be in for a big surprise of changes when I go in May! Lol

Bring back The Bears!
And the Main Street Electrical Parade.

Would "Take the characters out of its a small world and put it back as it is meant to be" count under this topic? If so, that!

- Dreams

Country Bears Jamboree

MSEP

Haunted Mansion year round.

Pirates of the Caribbean pre p.c. and movie add~ins.

The Court of Angels.

Country Bears Jamboree MSEP Haunted Mansion year round. Pirates of the Caribbean pre p.c. and movie add~ins. The Court of Angels.

I love POTC and don't mind the Jack Sparrow additions if only we didn't have to hear the words "Captain Jack Sparrow" a gazillion times on the ride. That's so annoying.

I miss the bears but only for sentimental reasons. I like POOH much better.

I vote for Swiss Family and MSEP too!

I miss the California letters on the esplanade. I also miss the bridge in DCA. But, I absolutely love the renovations at DCA!

Another vote for The People Mover! And I did also enjoy the Skyway over the park (what was that called again?)

I have vague memories of my early trips (one in 1976 and one in 1987.) And I know I would also love to see The Country Bear Jamboree again, as well as the Electrical Parade.

America Sings. That was my favorite ride as a child. Second was Adventures Thru Inner Space. I also miss The People Mover and Country Bears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter