Thinking and dreaming

goofydad99

It's goofydad's wife
Goofydad doesn't like going outside his comfort zone. I am thinking about booking one of the ABD for next year. It would be the two of us only. I would leave the children behind. Do you have any suggestions? The Disney part of me wants to visit Belle's chateau but I don't know. What do you suggest?

Do you use a travel agent to book these too? Thanks for your input. Thankfully we have passports so I can surprise him fairly easily.

I booked our trip to Italy this year with Dreams Unlimited. Kevin was great.
My daughter and I enjoyed the Viva Italia trip. It was wonderful, I would recommend using Dreams Unlimited and going on the Viva Italia trip.

I would seriously consider flying in a day early on any of the ABDs.
It will give you a cushion in case flights get canceled and a day to get over jet lag.

Have you read any of the trip reports? That might give you an idea of which one to book

With an ABD you will be taken care of completely, even if in a foreign country!

We have done Ireland and Italy. Both were amazing in their own ways!!! I am surprised how much English there was in Italy. Communication was rarely a problem.

We book through Magical Journeys for every trip - WDW, ABD, cruises, etc. But, I'm sure direct with Disney is fine too. We just love Terrisue because she takes good care of us.

Goofydad doesn't like going outside his comfort zone. I am thinking about booking one of the ABD for next year. It would be the two of us only. I would leave the children behind. Do you have any suggestions? The Disney part of me wants to visit Belle's chateau but I don't know. What do you suggest?

Do you use a travel agent to book these too? Thanks for your input. Thankfully we have passports so I can surprise him fairly easily.
You don't say what Goofydad's comfort zone *IS*. Or what kind of stuff you would like to see/do. Personally, I highly recommend Southwest Splendors, but it your profile says you're in the Southwest... Alaska is fabulous, also! Honestly, pretty much any of the ABD's are going to be a great experience! Check out my trip reports in my signature, and see if any of those appeal to you!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter